San Francisco Botanical Garden's Entry Garden. Photo by Saxon Holt.
Partnering with our Community
Foundations play a significant role in ensuring that San Francisco Botanical Garden remains a beautiful oasis as well as an important educational resource for future generations. San Francisco Botanical Garden Society welcomes the opportunity to establish new partnerships with the foundation community. As vital partners in all our endeavors, foundation contributions help make it possible for the over 400,000 Garden visitors to cultivate the bond between people and plants, and develop a deeper understanding of the need to conserve earth's biological heritage.
For additional information please contact the Development office at (415) 661-1316, ext. 305 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
San Francisco Botanical Garden Society is grateful to the following foundations for their support of the Garden:
- The Bank of America Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Elizabeth & Stephen Bechtel, Jr. Foundation
- CDM Foundation
- Mary A. Crocker Trust
- East Bay Community Foundation
- Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund
- The Richard & Rhoda Goldman Fund
- The Crescent Porter Hale Foundation
- Jewish Community Endowment Fund
- Marin Community Foundation
- Helen and Thomas Merigan Charitable Trust
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- Motorola Foundation
- Bernard Osher Foundation
- San Francisco Foundation
- Save the Redwoods League
- Schwab Fund for Charitable Giving
- Shenandoah Foundation
- Stanley Smith Horticultural Trust
- Springcreek Foundation
- Greene Van Arsdale Foundation
- Vanguard Charitable Endowment Program
- The Wells Fargo Foundation
- Zellerbach Family Foundation
- William and Margery Zellerbach Foundation